This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starr Hill is seeking a highly motivated and hard-working Delivery Driver to join our team at the Crozet production facility. The position is full-time and benefits eligible with paid time off. DMV driving record will be required in addition to resume and application.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deliver beer to wholesaler partner warehouses and other Starr Hill locations
- Adheres to safety rules and guidelines
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects the load by complying with the organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates good communication skills with high levels of professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Performs daily start-up and clean-up procedures
- Works with packaging team to fulfill daily packaging goals
- Starr Hill warehouse support
- Starr Hill warehouse cleaning
- Works with maintenance team to assist with problems and troubleshooting
- Other Duties as needed
- Involves frequent walking, lifting and carrying objects up to 65lbs
Valid CDL - Class B (Commercial Driver’s License) in Commonwealth of Virginia and 1-2 years related delivery experience.
Strong work ethic
Exceptional road safety
Works well in a team environment
Maintains clean work environment
- Experience on a forklift
- Warehouse experience
- Focus on industrial cleanliness
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and is eligible for additional benefits including company sponsored healthcare plan with dental and vision, paid time off, 401k with company matching, paid holidays and, of course, free beer! Starr Hill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.