This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
IABC opened its doors in 2016 at our historic Garnerville NY site. We modernized a pre-Civil War complex to include a 25 HL brew house, 30,000 square feet of cellar and warehouse space and a sunlight filled taproom that is open to the public. To keep pace with our rapid growth we secured a second location in Beacon, NY at the end of 2018. Home to our second tap room for the past two years, we just finished construction on a 70,000 square ft purpose-built, state-of-the art facility with a 100 HL custom Brewhouse and a modern, flexible and efficient packaging line.
Working at Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
We have a responsibility to help build and maintain the communities we live and work in, and we honor this by showing respect and appreciation for everyone we rely upon to get our liquid message out there, including our employees. Our goal is to create and foster a workplace of professionals by providing good pay for hard work, offering benefits packages that support individuals and families, minimizing overtime for better work life balance, and giving the training and feedback needed to feel truly successful in your job and career.
Industrial Arts strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal laws.
Compensation Type: This is salary (exempt) position with quarterly commission. IABC covers 60% of the cost of medical, dental and vision insurance for all full-time employees. After 1 year we encourage you to join our 401k and take advantage of a company match of 100% of your first 3% contribution and a 50% match for your next 2% contribution. IABC proudly offers an annual bonus based on company profits. We also provide employees with 15 days of paid time off plus 9 paid company holidays, a monthly cell phone allowance, and an annual allowance for personal protective equipment (like steel toed boots or prescription safety glasses).
Location: Remote; Territory opportunities include:
- New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut)
- Mid Atlantic (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington DC)
Reports to: Managing Partner
Schedule: Approximately 40hr per week with flexibility to work nights/weekends and travel regularly
Job Summary: The Market Manager will represent and grow IABC in the on and off-premise trade within the assigned territory
- Represent IABC with extreme professionalism in the market at all times
- Work closely with business partners to promote and grow our brand in the designated territory
- Meet/exceed sales goals set for assigned territory
- Regular communication with distributor and retail partners to ensure quality standards and proper product storage are being met
- Develop, maintain, and document strategic partnerships with new and existing on and off-premise accounts
- Conduct trainings at distributor level and account level to educate stakeholders about IABC
- Work with supervisor to identify short, medium, and long-term opportunities in your unique territory
- Analyze sales data to generate leads and capitalize on trends
- Ensure accurate quarterly forecasting and consistent inventory at distributor level.
- Attend and contribute meaningfully to regular one-on-one meetings with supervisor, sales team meetings, and other team meetings as necessary
- Work with supervisor to manage sales budget for your unique territory
- Schedule and attend festivals, promotional events, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Intimate familiarity with the brand
- Relationship building and maintenance skills
- Ability to self-manage weekly travel and scheduling
- Facility or willingness to learn any software platforms required to generate the data needed to support decision making by IABC in your territory (Encompass, VIP, OBeer, etc)
- Thorough understanding of three-tier system, points of distribution, rate of sale and overall volume planning and execution
- General interest/enthusiasm in the craft beer industry
- Computer Literate in basic business software
Other Required characteristics:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accountability, team player, positive attitude, and motivated self-starter
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Extensive sales experience working with both accounts and wholesalers
Your application has been successfully submitted.