Head of Content
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BrewDog is looking for an experienced senior Head of Content with a passion for bringing brands to life on key channels across social, paid media and video platforms. The successful candidate will join our dynamic brand and marketing team, leading the charge by creating a robust and innovative content strategy that builds brand awareness, drives acquisition and retention, encourages engagement and serves to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. You will be imaginative, with strong execution skills and a background in working with both in-house and agency functions. You will have a proven background in managing diverse projects from concept stage through to delivery, with an autonomous work ethic and authentic passion for content that drives change and influences consumer behaviour.
- Responsible for developing and creating our content strategy that elevates the BrewDog brand while delivering our business objectives and aligning our content and social media strategy to maximise impact.
- You will be solely responsible for driving the creation of diverse brand-building content, imagery and copy to emphasise our brand values and talk to our customer base at every stage of the customer journey.
- Identify key target audiences, priorities, and game-changing ideas for our content, while seeking new opportunities to bring untapped consumers into our world.
- Work alongside our Brand, Social Media and Digital teams to develop an audience focused content plan that efficiently integrates into our media and paid media efforts.
- Develop a create a content plan, and oversee all content produced and commissioned for our website, social and media channels and influencer programme, as well as the BrewDog Network – our highly successful and engaged YouTube channel;
- Design and implement analytics to measure, manage and optimise the performance of our content.
- Evaluate country specific content and launch plans to elevate them for better local realisation.
- Manage in-house and external production teams ensuring content is produced to the highest quality within budget and on time.
- Work closely with the wider creative team to ensure consistent and impactful execution of all campaign activity across all channels.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in working for leading the content strategy of a challenger brand / FMCG brand / content platform
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, with a track record in creating content and executing successful campaigns that drive awareness, ROS and retention
- Experience of working with external agencies and negotiating budget management
- You must be able to write and deliver detailed and watertight briefs that articulate complex ideas in a simple way
- The ability to drive projects from concepts to reality
- Identify new opportunities and ideas that bring our brand and beers to life, as well as cutting-edge tech solutions and industry standard innovations
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with multiple stakeholders in the business
Your application has been successfully submitted.