Digital Marketing Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a Full-time Digital Marketing Associate to join our close-knit marketing team. This position will be 40 hours a week with both in-person days and the option to work some remote days every week as well. Our environment is flexible and open to change through new ideas.
As an important member of the broader DuClaw team, the Digital Marketing Associate will also interface with operations, sales, finance, and production to support the development of new products, brand direction, and overall company growth.
- Marketing Team Member- Participate in weekly meetings with marketing team. Assist in creative thinking, beer naming, campaign ideation, and editing & proofing of all marketing materials.
- Social Media Management- Monitor social media platforms and their growth. Engage with audience. Plan posts and post copy. Respond to direct messages. Run influencer program. Create secondary content like reels and stories.
- Email Marketing- Manage email lists, optimize performance and strategies, and build & send emails through Mailchimp in line with our marketing team’s schedule.
- Website Management- Assist the Marketing Manager in updating the DuClaw website through posts, updates, and plugins.
- Graphic Design- Create graphics for social media ads and all sales team assets.
- Administrative Work- Neatly upload all digital content on our company’s Archive and Box file sharing systems. Manage online merchandise store listings, inventory, and fulfill orders. Shipping of samples to media and remote sales reps.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field with an internship or 1+ years of relevant experience
- Expert-level knowledge of social media management
- Ability to use/quickly learn software technologies like Slack, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office products, Mailchimp, WordPress, Shopify, Box, & Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Untapped, LinkedIn, etc).
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to time manage work, problem solve and work well both in a team setting and as a sole contributor
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- SEO, marketing ROI, & website management experience is a plus.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays – all major Holidays off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Days
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Insurance Plans for Health, Vision, & Dental
Your application has been successfully submitted.