Inside Sales Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Proudly celebrating 25 years, Muskoka Brewery is a caring and open-minded Ontario Craft Brewery who is passionate about our grassroots culture, our values and the beer and spirits we make. Inspired by the nature in our backyard, we feel strongly connected to each other, our customers and to our communities. This place that we share has made us strong and determined. We are passionate about our beer and spirits, and we will make our mark. We are Muskoka Brewery, and we are here to make our mark, one glass at a time.
We are currently seeking a passionate an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the National Sales Support Manager, the representative provides customer service and sales support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order & requested information in a timely manner. The Sales Support Coordinator ensures that the Muskoka standard of service and customer satisfaction is maintained while supporting the sales team to achieve sales objectives.
What this job looks like:
- Contact existing Muskoka customers for weekly orders, processes sales orders end to end
- Manage the grocery channel ordering process end to end
- Manage customer accounts to: promote on time payments, reconcile discrepancies, and keep payment information up to date, ensuring all communication is recorded
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate people/departments
- Promote and deliver the authentic Muskoka experience
- Receive inquiries from and/or contacts other departments to resolve a variety of order-related issues/needs
- Utilize internal systems to obtain and pull order information to provide customer service expertise
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention/stock levels of Muskoka Brewery’s customers which includes
proactively contacting customers and/or territory manager, as directed by the supervisor
- Actively contact selected prospects to evaluate a potential partnership with Muskoka Brewery and share information/recommendation with territory manager
- Work with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service
- Prepare, generate and distribute daily sales orders and supporting documents to distribution department on- time and accurate
- Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required
- Performs other related duties as requested
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Promote accident prevention by eliminating potential hazards and incorporating proper body mechanics in training procedures.
- This position will actively participate in our safe operations by providing feedback and suggestions to the National Inside Sales Manager, Safety Specialist, and JHSC to contribute to the continuous improvements of our brewery
- Inspect equipment and perform continuous housekeeping duties to meet the sanitation expectations.
- Report any hazards or safety concerns to manager/supervisor
The ideal candidate meets the requirements outlined and possesses a strong collaborative spirit; has a proven track record of maintaining strong relationships through efficient and positive communication; and is a great ambassador of Muskoka Brewery’s values.
- Energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and diligent.
- Customer focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external relationships.
- Reporting and communication skills, efficient and knowledgeable in use of computer and communication technologies.
- Must be eager to learn, to grow collaboratively in a way that is uniquely Muskoka.
- You are Passionate: A strong passion for our great beer and the craft beer industry
- An Intrapreneur: We are looking for a team member that will own their role, eager to deliver results and uses the internal and external resources to learn and build on successes
- Solid Team player: although the workload possesses independent tasks, we have a highly successful and a strong team environment; we learn and collaborate with each other.
- Authentic and Caring: Down-to-earth communication skills with a genuine presence.
- Communicator: Develop and maintain open communication skills both within the team and externally. Efficient and knowledgeable in the use of computer and communication technologies.
- Thirsty for Change and Innovation: Must be eager to learn and grow, and drive for results creatively. We are a constantly evolving environment. We are always improving in a way that is uniquely Muskoka.
- You easily and quickly become ‘a part of a team’, have a welcoming personality and are driven by wanting to contribute to our success and service the various brewery teams.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma in Business Administration, or currently pursuing a post-secondary education in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service position
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously, Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Alcohol beverage selling experience direct to Hospitality industry is an asset.
- Strong data entry experience, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an asset
Our ideal candidate has a passion for our culture, our brand and being an active member of our team.
Please note: only those shortlisted will be contacted. AT MUSKOKA BREWERY, WE WELCOME EVERYONE. WE PROUDLY STAND FOR EQUALITY, RESPECT, INCLUSION, AND ALWAYS SPEAKING UP. We are committed to
providing a safe and dignified work environment for all employees and candidates, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, religion, or any other aspect of their identity. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest.
Your application has been successfully submitted.