Beer Garden & Restaurant Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary: The Manager is responsible for setting the example in appearance, guest service and professionalism for all staff members and they are charged with ensuring that all employees follow the example they set, assuring that daily operations are smooth and all assigned tasks are completed.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be the example for employees in regards to policy, appearance, service and teamwork
- Ensure employees are following all policies and procedures and follow the company coaching policy when corrections need to be made
- Greet guests upon arrival and create a welcoming environment for all guest
- Prepare tills and cash banks for employees at the start of their shift following the company cash handling policy and monitor the cash handling of employees throughout their shift
- Resolve guest issues including complaints and intoxicated customers
- Monitor food and beverage service to ensure product and service meets company standards
- Manage daily Beer Garden operations on the floor to ensure smooth service for guests and employees
- Speak to guest to get feedback on their experience
- Update the POS and inventory as needed
- Ensure the appearance of the grounds meet company expectations
- Close out employees at the end of their shift
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned
- At least two years management or supervisory experience in a restaurant strongly preferred
- Previous POS experience required
- Intermediate math and money handling skills
- TABC seller certification and Texas Food Safety Manager License required prior to start and must be maintained throughout tenure
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs
- Ability to multitask required
- Ability to maintain patience with guests and employees in difficult situations
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate in English (read, write and speak). Additional language skills are a plus
- Be a craft beer lover!
- Must be able to lead in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to address unique quest needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.