North Texas Sales Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Legal Draft Beer Company in Arlington, Texas, is looking for a North Texas sales representative/territory manager with experience and a good work ethic. Our brewery is five years old and we have distribution partners in the DFW market and all across North Texas. Working relationships with the sales staff of the distribution partners must be established and nurtured.
For our sales positions, we strongly prefer some sales experience, a thirst for learning, a good driving record, and most of all a passion for selling great craft beer. Our reps are the face of the brewery for their accounts and in their territory.
Our sales staff uses VIP and Karma for planning and tracking sales calls and other sales activity. Experience with these or similar applications strongly preferred. Facility of use with these applications will be expected.
Some of the job requirements:
- Calling on accounts in designated territory, both on-premise and off-premise
- Checking and merchandising stock in stores, including checking of date codes
- Minimum number of events at both on- and off-premise accounts each month
- Work-with days with distributor reps when allowed
- Knowledge of our brewery, its history, and its products
- Knowledge of other breweries competing for shelf space and tap handles, and their products
- Education of customers and consumers about Legal Draft and our offerings
- Weekly meetings/conferences with management and written reporting on activity
- Working toward prearranged sales goals
- Coordination with others on sales team and in brand ambassador ranks on events
- Tracking and reporting of all work-related expenses incurred
- Adhering to high ethical standards in all facets of the job
Accountability is a high priority, so our sales staff must always be prepared to discuss their activity, their progress toward goals, and other relevant information.
Compensation commensurate with experience, ability, and performance. Health insurance is available. Expenses reimbursed for job-related travel and other expenditures.
Interested? Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.