Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE
Artisanal Brewing Ventures (ABV) is a top 10 regional craft alcohol company in the US, made up of 5 long standing, successful craft brands. Currently we’re made up of four breweries (Victory Brewing, Bold Rock, Sixpoint, Southern Tier Brewing) and one distillery (Southern Tier Distilling). We have locations in 5 states (NY, PA, OH, VA, NC) including taprooms, production facilities and our corporate headquarters.
WHAT WE DO
Victory Brewing Company (VBC) is a committed, industry leader who over the last 25 years, has grown to be a world-renowned craft brewery, and the second largest craft brand family in our home state of Pennsylvania.
We find people looking to bring their experience, enthusiasm & desire to work with others to a fun, rewarding place to work as we continue to produce industry changing craft beer. We have growing, empowered and trusted teams in Downingtown, Kennett Square, Parkesburg and Philadelphia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a member of the VBC Team the Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping the brewery, packaging, and restaurant equipment running at a world-class caliber. This includes preventative maintenance, daily trouble shooting, and commitment to continuous improvement of all machines and processes.
As an important part of the maintenance team, the Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician will primarily work at the Downingtown, PA location and be able to visit the Parkesburg, PA location as needed.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager. This role is on a 2nd shift schedule.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of DC and 3 phase AC circuits.
- Effectively diagnose control circuitry with wiring schematics and digital multi-meter to perform appropriate repairs.
- Practiced in lock-out/tag-out programs.
- Keep accurate and complete records of repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as completed.
- Diagnose, repair, and overhaul process systems with conveyors, power transmission systems, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical devices.
- Repair process pumps, automated control valves and actuators with feedback sensors and positioners.
- Layout and install conduit and circuit.
- Identify, propose, and discuss solutions for equipment and facility issues with management.
- Utilize Microsoft Office and a Computerized Management Maintenance System (CMMS)
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent. Military or trade school, a plus
- Industrial Electrical and Mechanical skills
- Including experience with conveyors, power transmission systems, all related pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical devices used in process systems
- Self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy & minimal supervision to support production priorities
- Positive, can-do attitude and sense of urgency when performing duties
- Familiar working in a safe manner to ensure personal safety and that of others, in accordance with OSHA and company policy
- Working knowledge and practice of NFPA 70E
- Available to work a rolling, on-call weekend schedule
- Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative of not only the company, but of the alcohol beverage industry. They are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the company or its affiliates. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by means of disciplinary action up to and including termination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional Health Benefits
- Flexible Schedules & Paid Time Off
- Incentives & Bonuses
- Generous Product Discounts
- Opportunities for Growth Across 5 Successful Brands
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.