This job is no longer accepting applications.
Faubourg Brewing Company is searching for a passionate, quality-focused leader to manage our all-star packaging and warehouse team.
This full time role reports to the Director of Brewing Operations and works hand-in-hand with the Director of Sales to anticipate order flow and schedule in-bound/out-bound shipments.
Packaging Manager - - Packaging Duties
- Day-to-day leadership to fulfill packaging needs and oversight of packaging technicians
- Ownership of operation, cleaning, and sanitation of all packaging equipment
- Maintains and updates SOPs in accordance with good manufacturing practices and employee safety standards
- Assistance with development of and adherence to procedures to ensure safety, quality, efficiency, and profitability
- Weekly inventory and ordering of packaging materials and coordination of transfers from the warehouse
- Communication regarding schedules, maintenance, and other issues
- Understanding of how to clean and fill kegs, bottle, and cans according to Faubourg’s standard operating procedures
- Perform quality tests and maintain records
- Notify supervisor of any quality, efficiency or safety issues
- Assist in pulling orders and other warehouse duties as needed
- Facilitate organization of warehouse
3. Facilities Maintenance:
- Diagnose equipment failures or malfunctions
- Capable of performing operator and maintenance functions taking a hands-on approach whenever necessary
- Keep the overall facilities clean and clutter free
- Brewing and packaging beer requires schedule flexibility. Faubourg staff must be able to react to brewing process requirements at the facility during regular work hours plus nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift/move/handle 55 lbs (i.e. grain sacks) and 150 lb kegs on a regular basis
- Develop and updates procedures, check sheets and communications to aid in the execution of daily activities
- Adhere to all required OSHA regulations and Dixie safety regulations that go above and beyond OSHA
- Work other shifts as needed; fork lift/ safety certifications will be provided onsite
- Facilitates problem solving activities to determine root cause and close the loop on issues that impact the state of the business
- Complete other duties as needed
Qualifications are preferred but equal experience is equivalent in a case by case basis.
- Minimum of two years front-line supervisory experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing or production environment is strongly preferred
- Experience performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Experience with Ekos software a plus
- Familiarity with automatic control systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work autonomously with focus and determination.
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control
- Flexible hours and ability to perform typical physical duties
- Continual learner and increasing knowledge and skills through literature and professional organizations such as MBAA, ASBC, BA.
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Faubourg Brewing Company. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The Faubourg Brewing Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. Faubourg will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. Faubourg is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.