This job is no longer accepting applications.
Last Wave Brewing is looking for some help in the brewhouse. We’re looking for a part-time cellar person who has a flexible schedule and is willing to put in about 25-35 hours during the week, with potential weekend work possible as well. We’re looking for anyone who is interested in establishing a career in a small brewery setting and has a passion for the local scene. You will be assisting in all cellaring duties as well as helping deliver beer when necessary.
- Cleaning kegs
- Kegging beer
- All cellaring processes including, but not limited toHarvesting yeast
- Carbonating beer
- CIP on tanks and brewhouse
- Cleaning brewhouse and brewery equipment
- Cleaning & organizing storage areas
- Assisting with packaging on canning days
- Transferring kegs
- Loading vans for deliveries
- Loading grain
- Shoveling out spent grain during brew days
- Brewery experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs. over your head
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Must be physically fit for manual labor
- Must be able to move 160 lb kegs
- Passionate about craft beer
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures and wear proper protective equipment at all times
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
- Flexible schedule. Job is on as-needed basis so it may not be the same day/hours each week
- Hourly Rate
- Free Beer
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of the craft beer community. There is the potential for full-time employment from this position in the right conditions.
To contact us about this job, email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and subject heading “Cellarperson”
Your application has been successfully submitted.