This job is no longer accepting applications.
Support Taproom staff with various needs, including greeting guests, running food, busing tables, cleaning/sanitizing, etc.
Currently hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
- Deliver superior customer service and maximize guest experience
- Make recommendations to guests about beverage and food offerings
- Maintain cleanliness of Taproom, patio, etc.
- Assist guests and support Taproom and Kitchen staff as needed
- Strictly adhere to all applicable standard operating procedures
- Strictly adhere to responsible alcohol and food safety practices and applicable laws and regulations
- Good attitude and a strong work ethic
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Understanding of food safety
- Strives for constant and never-ending improvement
- Maintain Delaware Responsible Alcoholic Beverage Server Training Program certification or obtain within 30 days of employment
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must be able to periodically lift 50 pounds
- Be a good human
Your application has been successfully submitted.