Packaging Team Member
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work the packaging line
- Wash and fill kegs according to schedule
- Take daily inventory
- CIP of hoses, and fittings
- Preparing dry hops for beers and dry-hop upon brewers approval
- Cleaning all areas in and outside of the brewery
- Follow SOP
- General facility and equipment maintenance
- Coordinated with head brewer and/or floor lead for prioritizing schedule
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills
- Alcohol Certified preferred
- Operate forklift safely
Salary and benefits:
- Salary DOE
- 401K after 1 year up to 3% match
- Insurance at avg of 38+ hours / week LCBC pays 1/2
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Other brewery perks
Think you can handle the hard work?
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO BOTH ALAN AND DANIEL TO APPLY
Your application has been successfully submitted.