Brewery Sales Market Manager - Eau Claire, Hudson Area
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supervisor: Director of Sales
- Visit and create relationships with local accounts in assigned territory. On-premise and off-premise sales visits required.
- Work with the key customers in trade developing relationships, building brand presence and sales in assigned channels and geography by meeting with each distributor to set targets for distribution (on- and off-premise), volume objectives, financial commitments, and merchandising targets.
- Perform all necessary administrative duties relevant to the position (i.e., tracking reports, promotional recaps, expense reports, etc.); reconcile distributor marketing funds monthly with appropriate personnel.
- Work with, train and motivate distributors on company brands.
- Participate in necessary trade events (industry, retail and/or consumer) such as wholesaler conferences, trade shows, events, etc.
- Monitor assigned budgets to ensure that spending stays within budget and on strategy.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and maintaining relationships with distributors and retail partners.
- Selling new and existing brands in both on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Calling in orders to distributors and following up to make sure beer is delivered.
- Increase shelf space and position in off-premise accounts.
- Assist in maintaining freshness standards for packaged products.
- Well-rounded knowledge of beer styles. Enthusiasm and a self-starter nature is essential.
- Three years of related experience in the beverage industry.
- High level of organization and strong verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work special events which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid WI driver’s license.
- Proficiency in document creation
- Potential for extensive road hours and overnight travel as well and night and weekend work activity.
- Must be able to lift and move products up to 165 lbs.
Based on experience. Compensation includes a base salary plus variable compensation based on goal achievement. Other incentives include phone allowance, mileage reimbursement, and 401k matching plan.
Flexible work hours and vacation time are all available and increase with tenure. Badger State Brewing Co. is an independent family-owned company that provides many other benefits not listed here including but not limited to sales clothing reimbursement, tap room and event hall discounts, and beer sampling program.
Badger State Brewing is a rapidly growing craft brewery with immense opportunity for all employees to share in said growth. Wages and salary will be determined based on experience and contributions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.