Delivery Driver -- Minneapolis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Indeed Brewing Company has an immediate need for a full-time delivery driver to deliver our beer in Minneapolis/St. Paul, and surrounding Twin Cities metro. We are seeking a self-starter with an existing knowledge base of the craft beer industry, who can easily move full kegs, flats of cans, and knows the Twin Cities roads well.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering beer on a varying schedule to Indeed Brewing Company customers at bars and restaurants, and liquor store accounts across the Twin Cities
- Loading trucks with beer
- Building and fostering relationships with retailers
- Tracking and completing inventory paperwork
- Safe and clean driving record in the state of Minnesota
- Minnesota driver’s license (Class D)
- Craft beer knowledge is a plus
- Twin Cities road network knowledge
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 175 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, fork truck etc.)
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor; this position is a critical extension of who we are here at Indeed
- Experience with various tap lines and keg couplers preferred
- MNDOT Health Driver’s Certificate preferred
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send cover letter of introduction (including why you want to work at Indeed), resume, and related information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line must read 'DELIVERY DRIVER JOB'
- NO PHONE CALLS, and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please
- The deadline to apply is September 10, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.