People & Communities Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Indeed Brewing has a need for a full-time Human Resources role that includes support for employee relations within the company, with an emphasis on employee health, happiness, and retention, and with a special focus on diversity and inclusion within the organization. The People and Communities leader will be someone who demonstrates proficiency in Human Resources laws and practices, with a demonstrated ability to foster a diverse and inclusive workforce. Indeed Brewing seeks a culturally cunning individual that can nurture a wide variety of multiple roles within the structure of our company. This role will lead the way as Indeed continues to weed out practices that cause harm, and foster practices that support all employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop positive relationships with employees to be both an effective advocate for employees, managers, and leadership, and a resource on how to handle difficult employee relations issues
- Ensure compliance with employment law, including wage and hour laws and regulations
- Develop management training and education for all managers, including bias, anti-harassment and discrimination training, as well as interview training
- Lead the company in community outreach and relationship building
- Guide and administer benefits program and compensation strategy
- BA in Human Resources or equivalent experience in an HR role such as employee relations or talent and recruitment
- Demonstrated experience developing effective staff and manager training and education programs
- A track record of recruiting and developing candidate pools in underrepresented, including but not limited to BIPOC and women
- A passion to serve the community
- Experience working in the food service industry or a production floor
Benefits & Schedule
- Full-time, normal business hours
- Health care stipend
- PTO and paid holidays
- Sick and Safe time
- Generous beer benefits
Please send your resume and a cover letter, including salary expectations, to Kelly Moritz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We are a small hiring team with limited resources, so your patience is appreciated as we carefully review all applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.