This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports to: Draft Manager
The Draft Technician is responsible for inspecting, cleaning, troubleshooting and repairing customer draft lines and performing installations of equipment and materials within an assigned area with multiple accounts.
- Reestablishing Sales Team training and commitment.
- Makes occasional keg deliveries to customers.
- Keeps equipment and vendor areas clean.
- Maintains draft lines by inspecting, cleaning and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for completing and submitting draft cleaning tracking reports.
- Lead and/or assist with Draft System installations.
- Assist with Special Event set-up, execution, and tear-down.
- Works with sales representatives to build draft market, as well as to build and expand knowledge of draft beer.
- Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct all of your activities in accordance to the local, state and federal liquor control regulations.
- Perform all work activities in accordance to the safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communicator within all levels of the organization
- Good time management
- Prior experience and knowledge of beverage industry quality standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings, LLC is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Your application has been successfully submitted.