This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starr Hill Brewery is seeking a part time Office Administrator to join the team. This job is located in Crozet, VA and will require approximately 25 hours per week. The Office Administrator is an integral part of daily business operations. This position supports all areas of the business including office organization, supplies, bookkeeping and inventory. Qualified candidates are able to multitask on a wide variety of jobs while ensuring day to day needs are met.
Job duties include:
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and inventory management procedures for the company
- Support HR record-keeping
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Assist in organization and fulfillment of online merchandise transactions
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks, SAP) strongly preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.