This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Lead and manage all salaried and hourly BOH staff in running brewpub kitchen according to specific and strict quality and efficiency standards.
- Plans menus and utilization of food surpluses, taking into consideration probable number of guests, marketing conditions, popularity of various dishes, etc.
- Ownership of BOH labor scheduling and cost management.
- Oversees food input procurement and inventory monitoring and maintenance.
- Interviews, hires, onboards, and trains new BOH employees.
- Holds employees accountable, implementing discipline when necessary.
- Collaborates with pub management team to ensure entire pub workforce across FOH and BOH coordinates seamlessly.
- Drive and enforce consistent quality and safety standards.
- Significant experience in professional chef and kitchen management roles.
- Cooking experience in bar/brewpub environment preferred.
- Post-secondary education in culinary field a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Willing to work afternoon, night, and weekend shifts.
- Ability to learn and operate new systems/software for scheduling and inventory management.
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.