At Karbach, our beer is Crafted for Fun, and we think where you work should be too. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but you can be damn sure we take our beer seriously. And like our beer, we strive for our workplace to bring all kinds of people together. Whether our folks are brewing beer, operating behind the scenes, or serving in our pub, it’s their passion, grit, and attitude that make it all happen. We make quality beer and hire quality people. We are currently hiring a Master Scheduler. Come join our Karbach team!
The Master Scheduler will be accountable for creating, executing, and monitoring a schedule management system. In addition, this position collaborates with production departments to ensure streamlined operations and monitors the material flow to ensure shipping goals are met.
- Responsible for scheduling the brewing, processing, and packaging of product to meet the demands of the wholesaler and to be done as efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for ensuring that all packaging materials are available and on site to meet their schedule.
- Manage all current and future production schedules.
- Work with procurement to verify material planning and onsite inventory is available according to the schedule.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and other general office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills paired with an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to manage a scheduling system.
- Familiarity with productions management and the alcoholic beverage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Production, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a production environment. Preferably in the alcoholic beverage industry.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.