This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are expanding our warehouse department! The ideal candidate for the warehouse coordinator position has experience in loading and unloading trucks using forklifts and pallet jacks with love. This new hire will also maintain the facility’s general maintenance and cleanliness!
- Loads/unloads trucks and enters received inventory into our inventory management system
- Schedules and orders pallet delivery and dunnage pick-ups
- Performs weekly physical inventory reconciliation
- Manages the preventative maintenance of the facility with cleanliness and organization.
- Assists packaging team during vacations.
- Forklift certification preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse setting
- Experience with inventory management
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Enjoys multitasking and having fun
- Wage will commensurate with experience
- 50%+ contribution by DBCo to health insurance
- 15 days of PTO + 8 holidays
- 401K + match
DBCo. is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of
Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.