Packaging Team Member
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Riverwalk Brewing is looking for the right person to join our Production team! We are a family owned brewery in Newburyport, MA and have been brewing since 2012. Our 20,000 square foot facility features a 30bbl brewhouse, a tap room and large beer garden.
We are looking for a Packaging Team member that is available throughout the week to assist in all aspects of beer cellaring and packaging. We expect this position to have about 15-25 hours per week, and all hours will be Monday through Friday during the day.
- Work at the end of the canning line, packing out four packs, twelve packs and loose packed cases according to company specifications.
- Build the proper case trays before, during and after the canning run.
- Assist the Packaging Technician in the operation of Wild Goose 250 4 head canning line, Ska Fabrication de-palletizer, Pak Leader Labeling Machine, and VideoJet date coder.
- Clean, sanitize and fill kegs as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of distribution, contract and other orders.
- Assist in shipping/receiving at the loading dock as needed.
- Assist in all areas of the brewing and fermentation process as needed and directed.
- Clean and sanitize as directed by the Director of Brewing Operations.
- Capable of lifting 55+ lbs multiple times on a daily basis
- Can work in both hot, cold and wet environments
- Can work in tight areas while twisting, bending, pulling and pushing
- Can stand on concrete floors for the duration of shift (8-12 hours)
- Frequently climb ladders and stairs safely on a daily basis
- Competitive pay
- Discounts in our tap room
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, tell us who you are and what your interests are outside of work. Fit is as important to us as experience so don’t be afraid to tell us what drives you.
Please attach your resume and indicate which position you are applying for.
Your application has been successfully submitted.