This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Plant Superintendent working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be part of Rocky Mountain Bottle Company (RMBC.) In this role you will be accountable for planning, directing, and coordinating all manufacturing activities. You will focus on continuous plant improvement to meet manufacturing objectives with an emphasis on customer quality and customer service.
This position reports to the General Plant Manager and works closely with the operational teams.
- Responsible for safely optimizing efficiency in all areas of production utilizing World Class Supply Chain and practices which contribute to world class standards of operation through utilizing, monitoring, and evaluating SPQSCS to continuously improve performance
- Partner with Owens-Illinois corporate engineering to develop plans for future manufacturing capability
- Provide input for asset care strategy development, processes, and practices and capital projects and expenditures in the production department
- Responsible for execution of production engineering programs for improving operations and reducing costs
- Responsible for leading and ensuring that all health, safety and environment, quality, cost, and reliability standards are met and driving conformance to regulatory (e.g., EH&S/SOX) and accreditation standards (e.g., ISO/HACCP, etc.) in production
- Provide RMBC oversight to optimize RMBC operations from raw material delivery through palletizer operations to brewery processing
- Develop, define, and lead local RMBC operations strategy to meet or exceed annual plans, develops budgetary and capital plans, reviews existing equipment capacity and staffing in order to meet long range planning goals which are aligned to RMBC, brewery, Integrated Supply Chain and Molson Coors strategic plan
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- We prefer that you have a BS or BA degree, preferably in operations management, engineering, business, or other related disciplines
- You have at least seven (7) years glass industry experience with proven leadership and continuous improvement experience within the glass industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge of OSHA regulations, employee relations practices/policies, TTB regulations, plant safety regulations, FDA guidelines for food plants, and environmental regulations regarding glass production operations
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 12
Job Posting Salary Range: $107,200 - $154,100
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.