We are looking for a driven, hardworking individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the position of Pizza Maker. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to help lead the culinary experience of our guests at our Deerfield location. The Pizza Maker will be responsible for building, baking, and executing the pizzas served according to predetermined specs. This person will provide excellent guest experience and help carry out our overall mission to make the best beverages, and now pizza, in the world and to serve them in the most friendly and memorable environment possible.
It’s a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. We are expanding and we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldn’t be more excited and grateful for what’s ahead. The position is PART-TIME and will be based in Deerfield, MA.
As a Pizza Maker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to Tree House standardized protocols
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times
- Ensuring pizzas going out are consistent and meeting Tree House standards both with regards to taste and quality as well as presentation
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner
- Communicating with retail management and staff of any changes to the menu as needed
- Being aware of ingredients in products that would need to be communicated to customers in the case of any potential food allergies
- Monitoring inventory and notifying management of low stock levels as necessary
- Keeping work areas and overall kitchen sanitized and clean
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Previous work experience as a Pizza Maker in a professional setting required
- A food handler’s license is preferred
- Hands-on experience with preparing pizza doughs
- Familiarity with professional brick or stone oven
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience, including manual dexterity in operating cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- The ability to follow standardized recipes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Benefits and Perks:
- $350 Employee Credit Benefit to be used on Beer, Merch or other products. Discount of 50% on all products for personal use. Free draft for yourself and your immediate family, and free growlers weekly
- $100 yearly wellness reimbursement
- 40 hours of sick time per year at an accrued rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
- Participation in 401k program after one year of employment, with a 50% company match up to 6%
- Pet Insurance
- Early six month review to assess progress and your own personal happiness
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and to serve them in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, follow the link to apply and include your resume, cover letter, and references within your cover | No phone calls.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.