This job is no longer accepting applications.
Proudly celebrating 25 years, Muskoka Brewery is a caring and open-minded Ontario Craft Brewery who is passionate about our grassroots culture, our values and the beer and spirits we make. Inspired by the nature in our backyard, we feel strongly connected to each other, our customers and to our communities. This place that we share has made us strong and determined. We are passionate about our beer and spirits, and we will make our mark. We are Muskoka Brewery, and we are here to make our mark, one glass at a time.
The Experiential Coordinator exemplifies the right drive and attitude that align to the culture of Muskoka Brewery. This Team Member is passionate about craft beer and the authentic Muskoka lifestyle and is responsible for assisting in the coordination and communication of promotional programs/events.
- Execution of a streamlined best-in-class processes for events and activations
- Effectively partner cross-functionally to deliver results by working closely with internal and external resources
- Collaborate with PR/Social Media Coordinator to facilitate solid social networking practices, making every word & photo count on social media, company website, viral messaging and whatever you can come up with to leave our customers with an informative and positive impression as it pertains to events.
- Facilitate all aspects of events planning: on-site organization, logistics including distribution, and training
- Accountable for contributing to the overall quality and effectiveness of each applicable events and activities, including branding and communications, product specific support, ambassador representation and on site promotion activities
- Assist in maintaining and tracking of all aspects of the events promotions budget including distribution and travel
- Working with the Marketing Team to manage all event materials and inventory, and ensure all required tools are available
- Provide event recaps, including maintaining event database and metrics are accurate and timely to determine effectiveness and overall ROI. Analyze and make recommendations to the marketing team on adjustments to plan or future event improvements.
- Work with the Sales team to coordinate and execute on premise events
- Assist the Sales programming as needed
- Promote and support Muskoka Brewery’s policies, procedures, mission, vision and core values
- Perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Following all COVID protocols as set out by the Company
- Promote accident prevention by eliminating potential hazards and incorporating proper body mechanics in training procedures.
- This position will actively participate in our safe operations by providing feedback and suggestions to the Safety Specialist, and JHSC to contribute to the continuous improvements of our brewery
- Inspect equipment and perform continuous housekeeping duties to meet the sanitation expectations.
- Report any hazards or safety concerns to manager/supervisor QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Significant consumer relations experience, within events promotions or marketing
- Customer-centric communicator with a passion for craft beer
- Self-driven to execute successful events in a hectic environment
- Team player with an infectious positive can-do and creative attitude
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Must possess and have the ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- You work hard and are unwavering in your beliefs. You are energetic, and enthusiastic
- You care about the well being of our communities and excel in a team environment
- Exemplary work ethic and commitment
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office operating systems
- You are thirsty. You are not afraid to venture off the beaten path and find new exciting ways of doing things.
- All candidates must be available to work days, evenings, holidays and special events
Our ideal candidate has a passion for our culture, our brand and being an active member of our team. Please note: only those shortlisted will be contacted. AT MUSKOKA BREWERY, WE WELCOME EVERYONE. WE PROUDLY STAND FOR EQUALITY, RESPECT, INCLUSION, AND ALWAYS SPEAKING UP. We are committed
to providing a safe and dignified work environment for all employees and candidates, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, religion, or any other aspect of their identity. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest.
Your application has been successfully submitted.