Brewing Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
5+ Years of experience maintaining, repairing and re-building automated brewing, cellar and filtration/finishing brewery equipment in a production brewery producing greater than 10,000 barrels annually in multiple package configurations. Must be able to plan and execute a complete preventative and break/fix maintenance program, must possess the ability to work in a multi-shift, production brewery environment, and must possess a professional, positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
The brewing maintenance technician will be responsible ensuring all brewing, cellar, fermentation and beer filtration/finishing equipment is properly maintained and repaired to ensure efficient brewery operations. The technician will be responsible for maintaining and accounting for an inventory of wear and critical break/fix parts. The brewing maintenance technician will also be responsible for communicating and coordinating with other plant employees.
The candidate must possess the following skills and abilities: Proven skills in preventative maintenance and break/fix repair of brewing, cellar operations, fermentation and filtration / finishing and beer transfer and storage equipment. Must demonstrate experience in planning and executing preventative maintenance and break/fix repairs. Must demonstrate the ability to plan and maintain an inventory of wear item and critical break/fix parts. Must be able to complete repairs according to Brew Hub SOP’s, Quality and Safety standards.
- Interact with equipment suppliers and maintain equipment and parts documentation necessary to remain knowledgeable regarding preventative maintenance and wear items and break / fix trends.
- Maintain an inventory of wear item and critical parts and materials to ensure equipment maintenance and repairs can be completed efficiently.
- Plan, schedule and conduct preventative maintenance and major overhauls of brewing equipment according to manufacturer specifications.
- Work with brewing department personnel to ensure proper and efficient operation of brewing equipment.
- Completed duties in compliance with company policies and standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team of Brew Hub, LLC.
Your application has been successfully submitted.