Events & Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications will be accepted by electronic submission only.
No phone calls please.
Pay: Very competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Benefits: 401K and employer match, health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, holidays, discounts on Sly Fox food, beer, and merchandise at our pubs.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Helping to mold and shape the Sly Fox brand in the ever-evolving craft beer industry.
• Fostering and creating new ideas and turning them into marketing efforts related to new brand and product development, social media campaigns, and events.
• Working as the primary liaison and project manager between Sly Fox and its marketing agency, which provides graphic and label design, written prose, social media management, and other marketing support.
• Collaborating with our marketing agency on creating, editing, and scheduling social media posts and campaigns.
• Managing the corporate Instagram and Twitter accounts and creating useful and attention-grabbing content.
• Being the head organizer, staffing leader, and supply coordinator of our largest events held at the brewery: Bock Fest & Goat Race, Can Jam, Taps Tunes & Trucks, and Sly Fox Cyclocross.
• Acting as internal support for the Sly Fox sales team in regards to Point-of-Sale and marketing and event-related requests.
• Managing inventory and ordering of Point-of-Sale and merchandise items specific to Sly Fox’s distribution sales needs and event needs.
• Providing marketing support to our growing number of Sly Fox restaurant locations.
• Managing and facilitating responses to consumer inquiries from Sly Fox’s general email inbox.
• Working with Operations to communicate requested salesperson, event, and charity pick-up needs.
Our preferred candidate would have:
• Their finger on the pulse of the craft beer and alcoholic beverage industry.
• Experience managing corporate social media accounts.
• A creative mind, an artistic eye, and the ability to write.
• A deep love for great beer, of course!
• Organizational prowess and project management experience.
• Experience hosting events and the desire to throw huge parties (with and without goats).
• A high level of self-motivation to work efficiently while completing independent tasks.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to write cohesively and concisely via email.
• Some weekend and flexible availability – our larger events require weekend work and extra hours.
Sly Fox Brewing reserves the right to revise the job or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, and workload.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Our employees abide by the COVID-19 rules that are put into place by local governments.
- Ability to commute/relocate: Pottstown, PA 19464: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Required)
- Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- License/Certification: Driver's License (Preferred)
- Work Location: One location
- Work Remotely: No
- Education: Bachelor's (Required)
- Ability to stay seated at a desk for extended periods of time, as well as ability to stand, move around and be on your feet for long event days.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments during events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.