Our Digital Creator will be imaginative and driven, producing exciting video content and supporting Revolution Brewing’s social media and communications efforts. In this brand new role you’ll bring an exciting new facet to the brand voice and expand our messaging capabilities across platforms, including the build out of Revolution’s presence on TikTok and any new social media programs in the future.
As our principal visual storyteller for, your job will be to create video content highlighting our people, beers & events. We really want you to run point on new trends, making the space your own. You’ll share fun info on new releases, educational content, behind-the-scenes creativity and anything else you think is relevant. This’ll happen as you produce content across our social media channels and work festivals & events with the brand activations team.
Organization and communication are vital to the role. You’ll be Rev’s historian as you manage the archive on Revbrew.com, organize videos on our Vimeo and YouTube pages, and catalog our internal media libraries. You’ll also keep up the fun back-and-forth dialogue with our fans and followers by timey responding to comments and DMs across the channels. Last, but definitely not least, you’ll celebrate the best of the RevBrew Crew’s wins and be the first to highlight upcoming news on our brewery intranet site.
- 3+ years of experience in creating digital content - resumes/letters must include a social media handle, whether it be personal or content creator for a brand. It should show your ability to create and build a following on TikTok.
- Passionate craft beer enthusiast with a demonstrated ability to communicate with fans of the industry is a plus.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings and weekends at brand activation events.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects. Experience using GSuite or content organization tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in marketing, communications, public relations, or design; or the equivalent combination of certifications, education and experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.