Field Marketing Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Monday Night Brewing seeks a Field Marketing Representative (FMR) for its Tennessee market. The FMR will be based in Nashville and will have the responsibility to ensure the sales success of the Monday Night brand in the market. This includes building and maintaining relationships with on and off premise accounts and distributor partners, operating as a brand ambassador with an in-depth knowledge of our beers, and hosting local events through the lens of the brand and with high energy. This is a full-time position available immediately.
Who We Are
Monday Night Brewing is an award-winning craft brewery based out of Atlanta, with a distribution footprint across Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. We currently operate two taprooms in Atlanta, GA and a brewpub in Birmingham, AL. In our tenth year of operation, we are proud to produce a vast portfolio—spanning from small batch New England IPAs to barrel-aged stouts, approachable kettle sours to mixed culture ambers, hop-forward West Coast IPAs to craft hard seltzers.
Rated by our employees as one of the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Best Places to Work, we pride ourselves on living out our core values and fulfilling our purpose: deepening relationships over some of the best beer in the country.
Who You Are
- A local: You are deeply connected to the craft beer community in Nashville, and pride yourself on your craft beer knowledge.
- An experienced sales professional with strong relationship building skills, and outgoing personality and a growth mindset.
- A brand builder: You believe in the power of a brand and what it can do for the community—you love spreading the good word about brands you believe in (like Monday Night, obv.)
- Detail-oriented and timely: You know how to optimize your time to get the most bang for your buck, and never have to be asked twice to complete a report or account visit.
- A lifelong student: You remain curious in the constantly evolving craft beer scene and are passionate about staying up to date on industry trends. You develop and maintain a deep knowledge of our beers and leverage it to grow sales.
- Nimble-minded: You are motivated by innovation and actively work to be a change agent for growth.
Sound like you? We hoped so.
Our Beer Program
- Named #3 Best Brewery in the Country by Beer Connoisseur (2019 & 2020)
- Named #2 Best Brewery in the Country by U.S. Open Beer Championship (2020)
- Took three Gold medals and one Silver medal in the U.S. Open Beer Championship (2020)
- Took a Gold, Silver and Bronze medal at Great American Beer Fest (2017)
- Director of Sales
- Grow sales by building brand awareness and increasing the Monday Night fanbase far and wide.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of our portfolio with a focus on each beer’s USP.
- Maintain strong craft beer industry knowledge. Ensure the right beer always has a home in the right place.
- Develop and grow strong relationships with partners including wholesale, on and off premise accounts.
Account Relationship Building
- Build long-term relationships with existing and potential accounts with the goal of increasing sales. Be a resource for accounts on our beer, brand, and vision.
- Provide specific product training to account staff to ensure the Monday Night brand is accurately represented in the market.
- Leverage our taprooms as a marketing tool by hosting accounts in our space for the full Monday Night experience.
- Visit at least 20 current customers and 10 potential customers each week. Log visits in our CRM.
Knowledge and Brand Awareness
- Maintain a deep and intimate knowledge of our portfolio. Possess knowledge that rivals that of our Head Brewer.
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationships, including the Brew team and Marketing team, to increase sales and accurately represent the brand. Seek their education and guidance.
- With creativity, passion, and alignment to brand priorities, organize and run epic Monday Night events, on average twice weekly.
- Partner with our marketing team to ensure events deliver on our brand promise and generally kick ass.
- Work alongside distributor partners to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Craft digestible regular recaps of any market work that requires follow-up.
- Communicate with wholesalers regarding events in their market.
- Coordinate with distributor partners to ensure they have the tools needed to execute in the market (tap handles, glassware, etc).
- Complete weekly sales flash report including happenings, wins, losses and more.
- Maintain and regularly update CRM.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Track monthly expenses and operate within your allotted budget.
- Must be 21+
- 2+ years sales and/or marketing experience
- Dynamic, action-oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a sales and hospitality mindset.
- Flexible working schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Optional, But Not Required
- Strong opinions about the spork (either way)
- Ability to fly (like, for serious)
- Sales development
- New account activation
- On and off premise account vitality with MNB brand and account relationship
- Wholesaler maintenance and account relationships
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Health insurance with the ability to add family members. Monday Night will pay approximately 75% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums.
- Dental and Vision coverage options, Short-term and Long-term disability coverage options, Life Insurance Options
- 10 Paid Time Off days (vacation, personal, or sick days)
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Cell phone service plan or reimbursement
- Basic 401k plan after completion of 250 hours of service
- You and one guest are entitled to unlimited draft beverages during non-work hours
- Weekly beer stipend
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Bible study turned homebrewery. We exist to deepen relationships over some of the best beer in the country, and we filter all our decisions through this lens. Find out more about our award-winning selection of beers and incredible team at www.mondaynightbrewing.com
Monday Night Brewing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating, and promoting our coworkers regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected class as required by applicable law. At Monday Night, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of why we started a brewery and echoed in our company’s purpose: “To deepen relationships over some of the best beer in the country.”
Your application has been successfully submitted.