This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full Time hours- great pay and Health benefits offered!!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular and urgent maintenance and repair work on all brewery and restaurant equipment. This would include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Working on pumps and valves
- Glycol Chiller
- Steam Boiler
- Kitchen equipment
- Automated Brewhouse and centrifuge
- Can line
- Keg Filler
- Manage permitting and PM programs for boiler, chiller and air compressor
- Ensure a safe work environment and equipment safely operates
- Order spare parts as needed
Education and Experience:
- Secondary-level education required.
- Previous experience in food processing, fluid transfer, and facilities maintenance.
- Experience with powered trucks and scissorlift, electric pallet jacks preferred.
- Knowledge of chemicals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure, calmly but with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Able to learn new skills quickly
- Able to train operators on equipment best practices
- Ability to work a variable schedule, potentially including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work as a “team player,” maintaining open and honest communication with colleagues and management.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for periods of time often exceeding 4 hours.
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.