This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to build an industry-respected craft brewery that helps people navigate the beautiful and complex world of beer.
To Foster Human Connection.
Crave Curiosity – A curious mind leads to a better living.
Moderation Matters – In life as in beer, being balanced is best.
People Over Product – Products are expendable. People aren’t.
Extend Kindness – Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better – Whether job or community, make it better. The best idea wins.
Leave A Legacy – Set up your successors for success.
The Warehouse Assistant supports CCBC in helping people navigate the beautiful & complex world of beer by executing at a high level of quality and contributing to a culture of safety as part of the Warehouse Team.
ACTIVITIES & OUTCOMES
- Walk/inspect warehouse area and cooler every morning and afternoon.
- Check for any potential safety hazards and address them and notify a manager immediately of any hazards.
- Inspect power equipment (e.g., electric forklifts) every morning before operating and check off the checklist located on each piece of power equipment. (Check for damage, leaking fluids, wear and battery level.) Notify warehouse manager or maintenance of any issues.
- Get appropriate packing list for that day and begin staging product that is destined to ship out that morning.
- Load and unload distribution trucks in a timely manner each morning. This will range from 1-2 trucks each morning depending on the season.
- Organize and optimize cooler space using proper “FIFO” (First In, First Out) standards after each distribution truck has been loaded.
- Occasionally assist with the unloading of raw materials (empty cans, cartons, and various other raw materials) and verify the shipment is correct with the warehouse manager.
- Check packing lists, verify lot #’s and write lot #’s on product in large marker all while practicing “FIFO” standards.
- Move received goods after they have been checked in to their proper locations and notify appropriate departments.
- After trucks are loaded and cooler has been reorganized practice good housekeeping measures before leaving for the day. (e.g., Sweeping, dusting and general organization of warehouse.)
- Organizational Skills- the ability to stay focused on different tasks, keep order of tools and items, & maintain structure.
- Solutions-Oriented Positivity- maintains & promotes a positive outlook while seeking out the best solutions.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Resilient & Adaptable: The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change; helping others to successfully manage organizational change.
- Active listening: The ability to diagnose what’s being said without speaking. Providing feedback and truly understanding what is being discussed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.