Director of Human Resources
Our mission is to build an industry-respected craft brewery that helps people navigate the beautiful and complex world of beer.
To Foster Human Connection.
Crave Curiosity – A curious mind leads to a better living.
Moderation Matters – In life as in beer, being balanced is best.
People Over Product – Products are expendable. People aren’t.
Extend Kindness – Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better – Whether job or community, make it better. The best idea wins.
Leave A Legacy – Set up your successors for success.
The Director of Human Resources works to help CCBC become an industry-respected craft brewery by overseeing the innovative and efficient operations of a world-class Human Resources department and increasing the diversity and strength of the CCBC workforce.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Actively recruit and create opportunities for individuals from under-represented groups, increasing racial and gender diversity at Creature Comforts by 13% by 12.31.2025.
- Maintain an average job fill time of 30 days or less.
- Ensure that all new hires maintain a 90% job satisfaction score within their first year of employment.
- Monitor employee morale and secure 90% of employee’s feedback regarding morale by 12.31.2021.
- Ensure at least 75% of benefit-eligible employees are engaged in HR benefits.
- Drive employee participation in culture-focused benefits in order to ensure that 95% of employees are engaged with the programs.
- Monitors and directs the implementation and practice of compliant employee relations and HR processes in order to secure a total of zero EEOC claims each year.
- Direct the maintenance of HR and employment records in order to secure a 90% compliance score during annual internal HR audits.
- Partner with division leadership and direct the Human Resources team in developing and implementing company policies in order to secure 90% employee compliance.
HR and Organizational Strategy
- Achieve 60% reduction in overtime expenses by 12.31.2023.
- Supports the annual business plan through the development of a departmental plan that positions the team to achieve 100% of annual goals.
- Strategic Awareness — demonstrates an understanding of the strategic relationship between effective human resource management and core business functions.
- Analytical Reasoning– analyzes specific business challenges involving the workforce and offers solutions based upon best practices or research.
- Problem Solving Skills – able to review and assess issues quickly while providing suggestions based on previous experience.
- Equanimity — able to maintain composure and impartiality while providing a judgement-free space for employees to raise concerns and grievances.
- Data and Research Driven — committed to continuous learning and the exploration and importation of novel practices and technologies being deployed the field.
- Consultation — able to provide guidance to organizational stakeholders in the areas of compliance, team building, people management, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.