This job is no longer accepting applications.
Carolina Brewery is seeking an experienced brewer to help support the fast-paced growth of the brewery. He/She will be involved in all aspects of hot and cold side operations.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Diligence in record keeping and documentation
- Tracking batch data with QC/QA analytics
- Brew, cellar, transfer, filter, keg, can, load and deliver beer according to SOP's and scheduling
- Basic fermentation management
- CIP processes
- Basic laboratory work
- At least 2 years brewing experience
- Knowledge of all basic cold side processes
- Proficiency in time management, record keeping
- Knowledge of product packaging (canning experience preferred)
- Laboratory techniques (cell counting, DO meter, etc.)
- Working Conditions Lift 55 lbs. from the ground to shoulder
- Climb stairs, ramps, ladders Work in small and confined spaces
- Be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
We are an EEO employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.