This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come join the Carolina's favorite beer company!
Carolina Brewery is seeking an experienced canning line operator to join our growing brewery team. This position is part time but can be made full time with the addition to hot and cold side duties.
We are growing, which means a ton of growth opportunity for you!
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Diligence in record keeping and documentation
- Tracking batch data with QC/QA analytics
- Operate Wild Goose canning line in adherence to all SOP
- CIP processes
- Basic laboratory work
- At least 2 years canning experience
- Knowledge of all basic cold side processes
- Proficiency in time management, record keeping
- Knowledge of product packaging (canning experience preferred)
- Laboratory techniques
- Working Conditions Lift 55 lbs. from the ground to shoulder
- Climb stairs, ramps, ladders Work in small and confined spaces
- Be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
Interested applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.