Off-Premise Chain Account Manager - Northeastern US
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Chain Account Manager is responsible for developing New Belgium’s business in our major food, drug, convenience, and club chains. The primary responsibilities for this position include account management and retail execution and reports to the Chain Account Director. This position will cover call points across the Northeastern United States. Candidates in most major metro areas in the Northeast will be considered with a preference for Philadelphia or the NYC Metro area.
- Call on chain buyers, category set captains and other key decision makers
- Participate in distributor business reviews and field contacts; establish clear objectives to increase distribution, feature, display activity, and close voids
- Deliver presentations on actionable insights, support objectives, and dollarizes the opportunity
- Benchmark retailer performance vs. competition and develop opportunities to close gaps
- Communicate and increase AD features and improve execution; publish monthly reports
- Analyzes chain volume, share trends, scorecards, performance, and actionable insights
- Manage Special Release allocations, case stackers, in-store sampling, and evaluate effectiveness
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years’ experience "owning" the sales call point for large national chains
- Advanced computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel about 50% / overnight travel
- Clean driving record
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is New Belgium's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Wage Range: 95000.00 - 110000.00
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.