Beer Delivery Driver
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to Fort Collins area through sales, distribution, and promotion of New Belgium beers.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Deliver kegs and packages to accounts
- Invoice sales and collect accounts receivable
- Sell new products, features, and promotions
- Rotate and inventory products
- Merchandise accounts with Point of Sale; order and maintain proper inventory
- Build and maintain authentic relationships with accounts
- Troubleshoot draft system; perform basic maintenance & daily inspections on BDS (Brewery Direct Services) trucks
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- General math skills; deal with cash, checks and invoices
- Flexibility to work 40+ hour weeks, mornings, nights, and some weekends
- Class A CDL preferred
- A valid Colorado Driver License, and good driving record required
- A post offer/pre-hire assessment will be performed to insure the candidate can meet the physical requirements of the job:
- Ability to move 155 lb. keg to a two wheeler and secure, and also lift same keg up onto another keg (stacking safely).
- Must wheel double stacked kegs up to 100 feet, carry 55lbs in each hand 100 feet, and carry 155 lb. keg up one stair.
- Must be able to push/pull weights up to 50 lbs. and maintain the grip strength required to carry 30 lb. cases.
- Demonstrate their ability to climb, kneel, crawl, twist, squat and reach overhead. The position requires frequent, constant standing and walking.
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is New Belgium's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Hourly Wage: $23.00
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.