Brewer Technician 2
Execute all facets of wort production from mill to knockout and perform all brewhouse tasks without supervision. Manage special project(s) related to process improvement for the department and facility.
- Maintain all quality and safety standards set for wort production at CANarchy facilities.
- Mastery of all Brewer Operator 1, Operator 2, and Technician 1.
- Audit raw materials and ensure accuracy of brewsheets, Bills of Materials, Brand Specs, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on brewhouse.
- Engage in improvement projects coordinated by Brewer Manager and/or Operations.
- Communicates effectively and timely using either email, phone, text or verbal tools.
- Support the training of Brewer Operator 1, Operator 2, and Technician 1 personnel.
- Perform facility-specific duties as required or assigned.
- Support other departments when situations warrant and make connections between processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitate communication between.
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality, and ability to multi-task.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate willingness to ask questions before proceeding with uncertainty.
- Demonstrate responsible and well-informed decision making.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-75 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Brewer Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable) Manages Others: No Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Minimum Certification: N/A Minimum Experience: 2-3 years’ production brewery experience Age Requirement: 21 years or older Required Travel: 0% Driving Requirements: No Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.