Forklift Operator (Brewery Operations)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are interested in jobs with Faubourg Brewery, you’re in the right place!
We are searching for an experienced forklift operator with a safety-first mindset and reliable attendance record. The operator is responsible for receiving incoming shipments, loading outgoing product, and helping colleagues throughout the facility with packaging or warehousing needs. Candidates should demonstrate the capability to operate a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. This opportunity will involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Reports to the Packaging Manager
- Assist in pulling orders and other warehouse duties as needed
- Facilitate organization of warehouse
3. Facility Maintenance:
- Keep the overall facilities clean and clutter free
- Responsible for ensuring outside dunnage area is neat and organized
- Responsible for maintaining outside docks; routine physical inspection and walk-thru’s a must
- The beer production and warehousing process requires schedule flexibility. Faubourg staff must be able to react to brewing process requirements at the facility during regular work hours plus nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift/move/handle 55 lbs (i.e. grain sacks) and 150 lb kegs on a regular basis
- Adhere to all required OSHA regulations and Faubourg safety regulations that go above and beyond OSHA
- Complete other duties as needed
Forklift certification is strongly preferred but equal experience is equivalent in a case by case basis.
- Proven experience as forklift operator, other equipment experience a plus
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma
- Flexible hours and ability to perform typical physical duties
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Faubourg Brewing Company. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The Faubourg Brewing Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. Faubourg will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. Faubourg is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.