This job is no longer accepting applications.
Maintenance Technician will maintain operational integrity of various production related equipment to include high speed fillers, labelers, case packers, pumps, brewing process equipment along with all other associated equipment. This position will perform all preventative and breakdown maintenance. The applicant will need previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment in a maintenance role. The equipment is comprised of mechanical, pneumatic and electric processes/components that will require knowledge in all content areas. Strong electrical troubleshooting and back ground is preferred. There are two open positions - one 2nd shift Monday through Friday as the primary days/hours. The 2nd position is Friday - Monday, 4 -10 hour days on 1st shift. Hours can vary slightly.
Candidate must have a proven history of being able to work in a team based environment, with a positive can-do attitude. Attention to detail, retention of information and critical thinking is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance to all packaging/brewing equipment using experienced mechanical/electrical skills and craftsmanship.
- Ability to respond to Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance requests and other automated maintenance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work assignments in a timely manner or according to PM/WO schedule.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to inspect machinery to prevent production downtime due to equipment failure.
- Conform to safety standards and company Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive multi-shift team and perform all job duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical faults and repair/replacement of electrical components.
- Be able to repair, time and adjust all production machinery in order to optimize peak performance.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Machine assembling and dismantling to include production equipment.
- Basic operation of power equipment and knowledge of hand tools and their proper use.
- Machine theory of operation such as labelers, fillers, conveyors, packers etc
- Experience and ability to be successful in quickly responding to maintenance calls.
- An excellent working knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment.
- Willingness to work any shift, including weekends and overtime as production, maintenance and projects dictate.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs or more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.