Inside Sales Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Silversmith Brewing Company (“Silversmith Brewery”) is the realization of founders and craft beer aficionados, Chris Pontsieon and Matt Swan. Following the purchase and renovation of St. John’s Anglican Church in Niagara on the Lake in March of 2012, Silversmith Brewery was born. Silversmith Brewery opened the doors of it new home and poured its first beers on Canada Day in 2012.
The Church is now home to not only a Brewery and Beer Hall, but also passionate and knowledgeable folks who are itching to provide an incredible beer experience like none other. Silversmith Brewery proudly redefines not only the craft beer experience but tourism in Niagara. We have created a space where travelers and locals alike meet and seek refuge over a delicious brew.
Silversmith Brewery is looking for a part-time Inside Sales Support person to join our growing and passionate brewery team. This individual will act as a Silversmith Ambassador, representing the brand for both retail and on-premise accounts. As the "voice" of our craft beers, you will be responsible for building and growing our business relationships with local bars and restaurants, as well LCBO, grocery store, and The Beer Store managers and staff across Ontario.
You must be passionate about the Craft Beer Industry and share our enthusiasm to bring great people together, to ferment fantastic ideas, and to build a community that values craft beer and one another.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with both retail and on-premise accounts while promoting the good will of the company and brand.
- Establish a schedule for maintaining contact with established accounts, developing strong relationships with existing business.
- Launch & promote new products.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery to customers and assisting customers with any problems or concerns that may arise.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Operational support and Administrative duties as required, including invoicing and order entry/oversight.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Interest in the craft beer industry and a passion for all things beer.
- A thirst for knowledge – desire to constantly be learning about beer styles and brewing processes, and being excited to share that knowledge with our customers and consumers.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, previous customer service experience an asset.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to reaching and exceeding goals.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with incredible attention to detail and follow-through.
- The drive to win as a team – collaborating to achieve success.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; prior experience with QuickBooks is an asset.
- A willingness to lift the occasional keg or case of beer! (Up to 40lbs)
- Clean driving record.
- Smart Serve certification.
- Work from home with the flexibility to work onsite in Niagara on the Lake as required.
Many people dream of working in a brewery but it can be a reality! If you’re passionate about beer and are interested in joining our team of amazing people, then we want to hear from you!!
Silversmith Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. We value workplace diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions are made on the basis of candidate qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process by contacting us directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.