Brewery Production Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are in search of a diligent, passionate individual who is ready to join us on our quest to become the best brewery in Tennessee! The right person for this job will be a team player who is hard working, reliable, and performs well in a fast-paced environment.
This is an entry level position that offers the opportunity to join a professional brewery, learn about the brewing process and, with tenure and strong performance, has great potential for advancement within the company.
Please apply online at www.tailgatebeer.com/jobs.
- Assists in execution of canning and kegging operations
- Operates keg washing machines and washes kegs
- Performs constant cleaning of brewing and cellar equipment and of brewing facility
- Consistently cleans all points of operations including but not limited to: floors, grain out, tanks, parts, fixtures, etc
- Accurately follows standard operating procedures to include sanitation and sterilization regulations
- Operates manual and automated equipment while maintaining quality standards
- Operates forklifts and other operating equipment
- Drives company vehicle and execute keg/case deliveries
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Experience
- Strong affection for cleaning
- Moderate to strong knowledge of brewing process preferred
- Willingness to learn, take notes, study, be coachable, and improve every day
- Willingness to work hard, independently, to complete duties as assigned in an efficient and effective manner
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
Ability to perform manual duties in repetitive, ongoing manner at fast pace
Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Ability to follow written and oral instruction
Ability to read and follow written instructions on Material Safety Data Sheets and manufacturer's instructions for product use
Excellent communication skills
Clean driving record
Willingness to have a little fun too
- All skills and experience as outlined above
- Willingness to learn any skills missing from above
- Ability to work schedule as assigned by management
- Flexible availability including early morning, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, and twist while performing job responsibilities
- Ability to lift 60 pounds without assistance
- Ability to push, pull, move kegs (approximately 160 pounds)
- Following of all company health and safety standards to include proper use of PPE and compliance with all TailGate, OSHA, and CDC guidelines
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability and willingness to drive company box truck and execute deliveries
- 21+ years of age
- Part-Time, Hourly
- $16 per hour
- $0.50 - $1.00 bi-annual increases based on merit with the opportunity to earn additional increases
- $18 per hour cap
- Daily Shift Beer
- 50% off of all taproom merchandise, food, and drinks
Equal Employment Opportunity
TailGate Brewery strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.