This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Facilities Groundskeeper will perform various cleaning tasks to ensure the FW campus remains clean.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Pick up trash daily across campus to ensure no trash in on the ground
- Sweep walkways, sidewalks and gutters as necessary across campus
- Assist in cleaning daily all facility areas including campus restrooms as needed using general household and commercial grad practices
- Clean all windows on all buildings around campus
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs of campus facilities as assigned
- Perform backup to janitorial and facilities staff
- Organize and tidy recycling waste areas
- Complete all initial and on-going assigned safety training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prior experience showing ability to learn and care about the workplace
- Knowledge and ability to complete all of the job duties
- Ability to take direction through verbal communication to carry out tasks
- Bilingual is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or walk for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, control, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to bend or twist their body, climb ladders, scaffolds, or poles. Must be able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl and maintain or regain their balance. The employee is regularly required to lift and or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work in different climates, such as hot temperatures, above 100 degrees, and refrigerated environments, down to 40 degrees.
What Firestone Walker Offers:
- Competitive pay rate for an experienced individual with the right skills.
- An excellent benefits package including:100% paid premiums for employee including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Accrued PTO (rate of 13 days per year)
- Accrued Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked) 24 hours max usage per year
- 401(k) retirement plan including company paid profit sharing & 4% matching
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 50% off employee discount on food, beer, and merchandise
- Periodic beer giveaways for employees 21+
- Inclusive company culture that values and develops our employees
Please submit your cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying.
Firestone Walker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.