Analytics & Insights Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to Know Us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a hand-built brewhouse and the odds stacked against him. That passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and launched a beer revolution that's in full force today. Turns out, good beer can do a lot of good, and Sierra Nevada became a cornerstone for both its innovation and its care for the Earth and its people. We’re committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We keep pushing boundaries, whether that’s in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or in the great outdoors.
Get to Know This Role
The Sales Analytics & Insights Manager (SAIM) is responsible for delivering essential strategic information and analytical support for the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (SNBC). Reporting to the VP of Sales Strategy & Pricing, the SAIM will leverage syndicated and internal sales data to analyze business trends, with the goal of developing fact-based business solutions. Fulfillment of the responsibility will be achieved through quality reporting, analytics, and the sales insights. Key beneficiaries will be the leadership team, functional departments, and internal sales. The SAIM works primarily with the VP of Sales Strategy & Pricing to optimize sales analytics and reporting to maximize SNBC business results.
What You Will Do
- Lead the monitoring and analysis of sales data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities
- Provide feedback to key beneficiaries (leadership team, functional departments, sales teams) in search of analytical-based recommendations and solutions
- Manage reporting responsibilities and analytical projects
- Participate and provides analytical leadership in the development of the company’s plans and projects
- Lead detailed and thorough bi-annual “State Of Beer” update to the leadership team
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to sell more beer for SNBC, distributor partners, and retailers
- Help develop reports to track progress of business strategies and organizational needs
- Create reporting tools using syndicated and/or internal sales data for the sales team to assist in sales execution (i.e. identifying and closing opportunity gaps)
- Develop an effective system of sharing retail sales data and insights with SNBC internal teams on a quarterly basis
- Report quarterly business status to SNBC internal teams including opportunities, problems, and progress vs plan
Please Apply if You Have
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) with a Business focus or any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved required
- 4 years Business analytics experience required
- 4 years Distributor and/or supplier experience required
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to utilize and integrate data from various sources, accurately interpret data, and appropriately apply finding to business issues
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Proficiency with syndicated data such as Nielsen and/or IRI
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, a demonstrated ability to leverage data from internal and external sources, and present findings
- Strong communications skills including ability to deliver effective formal presentations
- High level of professionalism, able to interact with all organizational levels
- Product knowledge/industry knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Requirements to Consider Before Applying
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Selected candidate must pass a pre-employment, post offer background check.
- Before applying for this role, please review the full job description, including the physical demands and working environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2014
Your application has been successfully submitted.