Brand & Digital Marketing Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AERONAUT is a craft brewery and taproom, founded in Somerville, MA. We brew a wide variety of innovative and scientifically driven craft beers, from IPAs to sours and lagers. Our goal is to share the excitement and enjoyment of adventurous, inspired beer with our community.
Since opening our Somerville doors in 2014, we’ve grown quite a bit; between the addition of our seasonal Beer Garden in Allston and a brand new production brewery and taproom in Everett, we are increasing our event programming and our ability to connect with more drinkers. We are looking for a Brand & Digital Marketing Assistant who can help us capture our growth and continue to share our products with new and existing fans.
Aeronaut Brewing Company is seeking a well qualified individual for the position of Brand & Digital Marketing Assistant. In this role, you will spearhead our social media presence and develop creative assets to help promote our brand. The Brand & Digital Marketing Assistant reports directly to and works closely with the Marketing Manager.
The Brand & Digital Marketing Assistant position is currently a part-time role (20-25 hrs/wk), with room to develop into a full-time opportunity. This job will be based at our Somerville location, with frequent travel to our Everett and Allston locations as needed, and opportunity for approximately 40% remote work. Hours must be flexible and include some nights and weekends.
- Social Media Management
- Develop cross-platform social media calendar, including social copy and photo and video content
- Inhabit the brand voice in your own style, creating social media content that speaks to our customers and engages with our audience in a meaningful way.
- Publish and organize social content via Social Media Management Software
- Engage with drinkers and field all message, comments, and reviews
- Creative Asset Development
- Use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to generate event and brand-related graphics
- Use Adobe Lightroom to edit any visual content
- Assist Marketing Manager with additional long term marketing projects as needed
- You would describe yourself as:
- A self-starter
- Reliable, good with scheduling your own time and staying on top of tasks
- Social and outgoing with a positive attitude
- Comfortable speaking with the public (ex: asking folks for photos, making announcements to large groups)
- Someone with a creative eye
- A craft beer lover (beer knowledge helpful!)
- You have experience in:
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- You consider yourself skilled in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Computer basics - emphasis on Google Sheets, Google Forms
- Skills that are not required but are a plus:
- Familiarity with Eventbrite ticketing platform
- Familiarity with Mailchimp
- Experience with Social Media Management Software (ex: Sprout Social, Hootesuite, etc.)
- COVID-19 Vaccinated:
- In order to keep our team and community safe, we have implemented a Mandatory Vaccine Policy here at AERONAUT. We ask that all employees are vaccinated and are prepared to show proof of vaccination.
Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and beer and merchandise discounts!
As an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in the craft beer industry, we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We particularly encourage applicants from backgrounds that are underrepresented in the craft beer industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.