Regional Quality Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Regional Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing a hometown team of Quality Specialists, ensuring all On Premise account services and maintenance are performed properly, promptly and safely. Excellent customer service and relationship development is an integral component of the job. This role is part of the On Premise Sales team.
A Regional Quality Manager can be expected to perform the following tasks in this role as a routine part of their job:
Oversees all quality management and line cleaning activities for his/her assigned hometown Quality Specialist team.
- Ensures scheduled draft account maintenance, including cleaning of beer lines, inspection and cleaning of draft equipment, is performed properly and meets quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Develops and administers the daily hometown Quality Specialist team’s weekly Retailer account servicing schedule ensuring all customer service and compliance levels are met.
- Manages assigned line cleaning routes and adjusts coverage and assignments as required.
- Manages retail execution through strong team performance; ensures timely and accurate account servicing.
- Acts as 2nd level problem resolution as needed for hometown On Premise accounts and team members.
- Completes and manages weekly and monthly account documentation to ensure compliance and up-to-date reporting.
- Manages Team Member time reporting and manpower hours, monitors and controls overtime budget.
- Performs weekly payroll administration processes and procedures.
- Works to build relationships with retail owners and management to build rapport and ensure service excellence.
- Ensures team visibility and professionalism in all customer accounts; tailors work standards to appeal to the customer.
- Produces workforce and compliance reports as required.
- Ensures service policy standards are achieved and maintained for all retail accounts.
- Ensures the Quality Specialist team members have the required safety equipment and PPE supplies to perform their roles safely and in compliance with all safety standards and processes.
- Manages and administers all safety equipment and line cleaning supply inventories for their hometown team.
Works 1-on-1 with team members to ensure all are trained and coached on quality standards and compliance requirements, monitors their in-market performance and visits retailer accounts as needed in support of exceptional customer service.
- Monitors and works with the team in market to ensure proper line cleaning procedures and techniques, and compliance with all safety standards, processes and programs.
- Drives an environment of safety awareness and compliance throughout their hometown team.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and relationship building skills in market and coaches their hometown team to develop their skills.
- Schedules and conducts role-specific training as required for the hometown team.
- Maintains training and certification records on all quality specialist for annual supplier reporting compliance and audit events.
- Conducts all selection and hiring tasks in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
Collaborates with all sales team members to achieve company strategic goals using data-driven tools and methods.
- Consistently discusses Andrews’ overall objectives and initiatives with team members.
- Partners with Sales and Operations team to provide excellent customer service within their hometown teams.
- Collaborates with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure compliance with all safety programs and processes.
- Participates in company audits as required.
This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
A Regional Quality Manager has a greater opportunity to succeed if they can develop and master the following job related capabilities and KSAs:
- Andrews’ Service Policy
- Andrews Portfolio, DISC and EMCO
- Beer and Distribution Industry
- Brewing Process
- Category Management/Space Management
- Competitive Portfolios
- Draught/Line Cleaning Maintenance Procedures and Chemicals
- Inventory Management Principles
- Merchandising Literacy
- Model Market Concepts
- Pricing Management
- Quality Standards and Code Dates
- Selling Principles
- TABC Guidelines
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to Build Trust
- Ability to Influence Others
- Ability to Interpret and Applying Business/Financial Data
- Ability to Organize and Prioritize Workload
- Ability to Solve Problems and Develop Potential Solutions
- Active Listening and Feedback Skills
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Coaching, Training and Mentoring Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Draught Line Cleaning and Maintenance Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Planning and Routing Resources Skills
- Safe Product Handling Practices
- Selling Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building and Collaboration Skills
- Technical Aptitude/Computer/iPad Skills
- Time Management and Prioritization Skills
A qualified candidate for the Regional Quality Manager role should satisfy the expectations below:
- High School Degree or Equivalent Certificate
- Previous Beer/Beverage Industry Experience
- Strong Relationship Building and Communication Skills
- Current Valid Driver License
- Previous Supervisory, Lead or Team Management Experience
- Previous Sales Experience
- Proven Change Management Leadership Skills and the Ability to Influence Others
- Three Plus Years Quality and/or Line Cleaning Experience; Line Cleaning/Draft Certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 165 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout duration of workday.
- Must tolerate working in an environment with inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Ability to operate facility equipment required for role.
- Ability to use a personal computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and other forms of documentation using company and industry software.
- Ability to speak, hear, and see is required to communicate with employees, and to operate computers and office machinery.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various facility machinery and equipment.
- Driving is required during the workday.
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety policies and best practices.
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver's license.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.