Sales Representative: Houston
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Representative for Lakewood Brewing Company, you will be at the core of every marketing and sales activity as you create an invaluable relationship between LBC and each account that connects us with the customer. You will be responsible for representing the best craft beer on the market and what we represent as a company to both new and existing accounts, in allotted geographical locations.
Does this sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Think you have the skills, passion, and personality to be a great fit? Send your resume, cover letter, at least 3 references, and salary requirements to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with wholesaler and key accounts
- Assume a leadership role in identifying growth opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunities from VIP software or other company-provided sales software
- Able to maintain and report an expense budget within the given parameters
- Represent the brewery at festivals and events such as brewery dinners, samplings, and promotions
- Conducts ongoing brand training with retailers, distributor partners, and consumers
- Supports Lakewood Brewing Company core values and priorities
- Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends
- Must spend between 5 to 6 hours a day driving
- Fast paced environment
- High sense of urgency
- High energy environment
- Passionate, creative, collaborative, and dedicated team
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation & sick days, free beer, and other great perks!
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least one of year experience working in the three-tier distribution system either with a beer wholesaler or beer supplier.
- Live in the market for which Sales Representative is responsible for
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and sales skills
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of the local market for craft beer and high level of craft beer product knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong analytical and group presentation skills
- Must have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment background check, including motor vehicle record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job: Must be able to lift up to 30 lb. cases, and occasionally 100 lb. kegs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.