This job is no longer accepting applications.
RRBC Windsor is seeking a full time Accounting Clerk to join the team! This position is scheduled to work Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. The Accounting Clerk’s primary responsibilities include daily cash counting, processing vendor invoices, general vendor support and general support of the accounting department. This role will also run various accounting software programs (primarily SAP) to process transactions. A successful Accounting Clerk should be familiar with all relevant accounting procedures, processes and have a flair for numbers.
Russian River Brewing Company offers a fun and rewarding work environment that includes; group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, generous holiday/vacation/sick pay, 401k with matching, and great discounts on beer/merchandise/food at our pubs!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Maintains ethical, honest and confidential handling of company’s assets at all times
• Responsible for counting retail cash including:
o Gathering cash drops from various areas at both breweries including pub in Santa Rosa
o Counts daily cash for retail sales in a controlled environment
o Reconciles cash to daily sales reports and resolves any discrepancies with employees
o Prepare related bank deposits
o Banking/ get change for pubs
• Processes Accounts Payable including but not limited to the following:
o Participates in the full-cycle Accounts Payable process Maintain vendor profiles, W9 records, 1099’s, Use Tax invoices
o Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
o Acquiring necessary approvals on invoices
o Processes invoices for payment utilizing a three-way match method
o Prepares weekly open A/P report prior to check run for approval by owner
o Verifies and prepares checks for mailing
o Researches problem invoices; interfaces with vendors and other staff to reconcile
• Reconcile employee use of company credit cards
• General support of the accounting department
• Other duties as assigned
This position has no direct reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail
• Use of technology in financial applications
• Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and evaluation
• Familiar with applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, codes
• Principles and processes for providing customer service
• Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Using math to solve problems
• Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions or approaches to problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken and written words
• Use sound independent judgment within established guidelines
• Use of modern office equipment including computers, computer applications, and software
• Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources
• Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
• Associates degree is desirable;
• A minimum of one-year related accounting experience
• Experience in a food/beverage manufacturing environment a plus
• Must be ethical and honest, and maintain confidentiality
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• SAP experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; prior ERP experience a plus
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
• This is a bonded position, must be able to meet bonding requirements
• RRBC requires COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to sit for long periods of time; stand and walk; use finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands; talk and hear; and climb. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify. RRBC requires COVID-vaccine for employment and will engage in the interactive process for medical and/or religious exemption requests.
Please apply HERE. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.