Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are a great communicator with stellar organization skills, we are looking for you! We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to keep things running efficiently at New Holland Brewing Company. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Project Management experience. This person will be based in Holland Michigan and is expected to be on site several days a week.
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
The Marketing Project Manager will track and facilitate all marketing projects for all business units. This position will be based out of Holland, MI. This person will need proficiency in communication, project management tools and systems, and an ability to influence coworkers and cross departmental workstreams to deliver results. The ability to lead and coordinate is critical.
The marketing project coordinator is crucial to the success and growth of our business and will help us maintain an efficient and productive marketing team.
What you would do
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Plan, coordinate and manage innovation projects with internal, external and cross-functional team members.
- Work to deliver overall business and marketing objectives and targets, and insure all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Establish and communicate project strategy, deliverables and priorities to cross-functional stakeholders to gain their support and required resources.
- Maintain continuous stakeholder contact coordinating resources to achieve project alignment.
- Develop and execute programs for internal and external teams to be educated and understanding of internal Stage Gate processes, tools and requirements.
- Proactively develop, implement and monitor new and/or existing processes and technology that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness and decision-making.
- Gather required data from end users to evaluate objectives, goals, KPIs and progress of project on a regular cadence.
- Post-mortem/After-action analysis and implementation into the next programs.
- Channel marketing traffic assignments with inner teams (i.e. brands, creative, digital, etc.).
- Manage, organize and execute tactical marketing support materials, files, and assets (e.g. Sales sheets, POS, etc.). Provide relevant tools to sales team.
- Coordinate state and federal compliance and approvals for all products in existing and prospective markets.
- Perform other duties as required.
What you offer us
- Demonstrate New Holland’s core values: leadership, act with integrity, care of others, ownership of your work, engage in the business and energize others, and believe in our mission and vision.
- Comprehensive understanding of Project Management best practices and processes, including but not limited to MS Project, critical path analysis and change management.
- Actively listen, probe, and identify concerns. Develop credibility, loyalty, trust, & commitment.
- Act as the driving force for the team, promoting cooperation, conflict resolution & negotiation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Positive attitude, a team player attitude and a natural instinct for problem solving.
- Resilience and confidence.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Deep understanding of the beer and/or spirits markets.
- CPM or PMP Certification or equivalent experience.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Manage projects and concepts that will enhance the lives of our customers.
- Inspire internal teams and enhance their lives with positive attitude and team-first attitude.
Summary of a typical day
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Communicate with internal and external teams through written, verbal and in-person meetings.
- Solve Issues that arise and manage the money.
- Mentoring and leading the team.
- Schedule time for file and asset sorting, meetings, compliance upkeep and legal submissions.
- Maintain email inbox and respond in a timely manner.
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.