Marketing and Events Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Marketing and Events Assistant supports the implementation of all Castle Danger events both in the market and at the taproom. They also assist in the implementation of marketing initiatives and coordinate community outreach on behalf of the brewery.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager’s creative direction to conceptualize, execute, and produce innovative ideas
- Track inventory and ordering of Point-of-Sale and merchandise items specific to Castle Danger’s distribution sales needs and event needs
- Update event calendar with all necessary details and ensure events are staffed
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Sales Team to make sure all tastings, festivals and events are being communicated and executed successfully
- Assess an event’s overall success and track findings
- Maintain festival draft systems and attend festivals on behalf of the brewery
- Capture social media content at festivals
- Communicate directly with the public for pitching, booking, and arranging the details of specific taproom events
- Keep company website event calendar up to date
- Coordinate and respond to all company donation requests
- Other duties as assigned
- 21 years of age or older
- At least 1 year of experience in event coordination
- Must be passionate about craft beer
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player and work effectively with employees and management
- Ability to think and act quickly in fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Must be willing to travel and work select nights and weekends – must be flexible!
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments during events
- Must be able to maintain composure and performance in an extremely high stress environment
- Jockey box and/or draft system knowledge preferred
- Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods and work on a computer
- Stand/walk for consecutive hours
- Remain stationary for long periods of time
- Ability to carry and set up festival supplies weighing up to 55 lbs
- Team lift 170lb multiple times during events
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.