Part-time Marketing Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reverie Brewing Company is looking for a part-time marketing intern to join our team. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong interests in writing, social media, and community. This paid internship will be focusing on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and new marketing channels in addition to supporting larger initiatives. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, and produce extremely detailed work.
This internship offers 60-70 hours per month and pays $15/hr. You will meet weekly for 30 minutes with the brewery management but are not required to work onsite at all times.
Reverie Brewing Company is Newtown’s 1st microbrewery located between two downtown centers. We make ales, lagers, ciders and soon coming mead. We provide local and regional live music as well as offer a family oriented environment, weekly and annual events as well as a rentable events space.
- Help identify new local media channels including radio, publications and outdoor.
- Concept and bring ideas for brewery events.
- Taproom and event marketing promotion
- Help grow and engage the social media and newsletter user bases
- Create and maintain a content calendar to manage weekly posts, newsletter and site updates
- Assist with social media management, particularly on Facebook and Instagram.
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement.
- Collect and maintain a strong library of member stories and photos.
- Help in the creation of weekly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy.
- Assist with organizing social media, website and marketing analytics reports.
- Love beer!
- Degree or pursuit of degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or publication.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on latest trends.
- Monitoring and managing social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs, comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must!
- Basic photo editing
- WordPress Experience
- Creating Concepts
- Media Planning
- Excellent Communicator
- Social and Google Analytics
- Management experience on social platforms with 5,000 followers.
- Insight into email marketing and communications.
- Hands-on brewery experience.
- Free beer!
- Ability to enter brewery operations team on ground floor.
- Flexible hours
How To Apply
Send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to share your interest in this role and Reverie Brewing Company in your letter. This is not a seasonal position and please do not call or visit us about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.