General Manager- Trillium Canton
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive achievement of company objectives in sales & service through the development and execution of yearly restaurant business plan. Evaluate the market and identify areas of opportunity and refinement; explore opportunities to add value to business operations.
- Meet restaurant financial objectives by developing annual operating and expense budgets (food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor). Create and implement appropriate controls in coordination with Finance and Operations departments. Analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Control day-to-day operations by reviewing relevant reporting and ensuring cash control/security procedures are in place and are being followed.
- Approve purchases and inventory control by developing and documenting internal standards, creating supply/vendor lists, and negotiating with vendors.
- Work closely with Operations and Marketing teams on traffic driving initiatives, advertising opportunities, and community relations programs; analyze the results and track demand/changes.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, complete accurately, on time, and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training managers and hourly employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with Executive Chef to ensure kitchen management and hourly employees are properly managed and trained to execute food at the highest level.
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operational procedures with keen focus on consistency in service, safety, and guest relations.
- Collaborate with HR and VP of Operations on continuous employee training. Focus on creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure proper management of all shifts, which includes daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness.
- Ensure fluid and passionate team culture in support of consistent execution of food and beverage excellence.
- Foster an environment of excellent hospitality and guest service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and emerging trends within the restaurant industry; establish personal networks and benchmark best-in-class practices
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the facility and following the standards set forth by the Facilities department
- Coordinate with the Senior Director of Supply Chain on any building or preventative maintenance and repair
Desired Qualifications and Abilities
- Minimum of five years of experience as a general manager of multi-unit manager in full service, upscale casual dining
- Proven track record for maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Process and results driven leader with demonstrated success managing and achieving operational and financial goals
- Ability to monitor performance and proactively propose necessary modifications to a plan
- Strong capacity to both lead and participate in cross-functional teams to define issues and agree on processes, strategies, and outcomes
- A self-motivated approach, with strong work ethic, requiring limited oversight
- Impeccable leadership and communication skills to a variety of audiences
- Refined leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to mentor and develop others
- Function at all times with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Innate desire to work as a team with a results driven approach to success
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (with employer contribution)
- Long term disability, short term disability, and life insurance, 100% employer paid
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Trillium comp card
- Philanthropy match
- 401k plan with match
- Paid time off
- Trillium discounts
**Please expect approximately 2 week response time for applications**
Your application has been successfully submitted.